Alphonse Maria Mucha (1860-1939) Czech Painter
"The Founder and Master of Theatrical Posters and Advertising in the Modern Style"
600 JPG Images | Up to 5246x7871 Pixels | 319 MB
Sketches and Studies | Sculpture and Design | Paintings, Slavic Epic | Ilsee
Graphics and Poster | Documents Decoratifs | Designs and sketches for Ilsee
- Alphonse Mucha (Alphonse Maria Mucha) (1860-1939), Czech painter, decorator, the founder and master of theatrical posters and advertising in the modern style, including Art Nouveau (Art Nouveau). Born in Ivanice July 24, 1860. He received his art education in Brno. In 1880 he worked in Vienna theatrical set designer. He continued his studies at the Academy of Fine Arts in Munich (1885-1887) and the Academy R.Zhyulena in Paris. In 1887-1922 he lived mainly in Paris. Several times (since 1903) visited the U.S., where he worked as a painter and teacher. Became widely known after the creation of posters for the theater's "Renaissance", the Sarah Bernhardt Theatre in Paris ("Zhismonda", 1894 "The Lady of the Camellias" by Alexandre Dumas, fils, 1896 "Lorenzaccio" by Alfred de Musset, 1896 "Medea" by Euripides, 1898). Fly acted as a designer of these productions, according to his designs were created dresses and stage jewelry. During these years, Mucha became one of the leading artists of the French advertising, his compositions were published in magazines in the form of posters. In the same style of Art Nouveau designed and colorful graphic series ("The Four Seasons", 1896 "Flowers", 1897, "month", 1899 "Stars", 1900 ;), which to this day is widely replicated in the form of art posters. That posters, the creation of which Alphonse Mucha worked in 1895-1905 gg., The Bohemian artist among the leaders in the world of modernity. Alphonse Mucha became very famous during his lifetime, in the late XIX century. his works were exhibited in all the major capitals of Europe and the U.S.. After the end of World War I fly back home. After the proclamation of the republic in 1918, Mucha was requested production of the first Czechoslovak postage stamps, banknotes and the national emblem. Since the mid 1920s, he abruptly changes the direction of his work. Creates a large series of paintings "Slavic Epic", dedicated to the history of the Slavs (Czechs, Poles, Bulgarians, Russian and other Slavic peoples), and in particular the pagan pre-Christian history (all the paintings in the Castle Museum Moravsky Krumlov). Mucha died in Prague on 14 July 1939.
- PREFACE: The following pages were written during the year 1895. A somewhat wrong impression having been taken up in one or two instances regarding the illustrations to ' In the Valley of the Khone,' it may be well to state that the following illustrations were drawn especially for ' The Eomance of Spain,' and have not appeared, and will not appear, in connection with any other work.
- QuadSpinner is excited to release this training on HyperWorlds, an in-depth look at how tocreate dramatic rock using Hyper Textures and HyperBlobs. Pioneered by accomplished Vue master Dax Pandhi, these technologies - including HyperBlobs which were introduced in Vue 9- represent the cutting edge of digital nature.
- Boris Vallejo (born January 8, 1941) is a Peruvian-born American painter. He emigrated to the United States in 1964, and he currently resides in Allentown, Pennsylvania. He frequently works with Julie Bell, his wife, painter, and model. Vallejo works almost exclusively in the fantasy and erotica genres. His hyper-representational paintings have graced the covers of dozens of science fiction paperbacks and are featured in a series of best-selling glossy calendars. Subjects of his paintings are typically gods, monsters, and well-muscled male and female barbarians engaged in battle. Some of his male figures were modeled by Vallejo himself, and many of his later female characters were modeled by his wife. His latest works still retain heavy fantasy elements, but lean more towards the erotic rather than pure fantasy themes. Vallejo has been named as the artist guest of honor at Renovation, the 69th World Science Fiction Convention.
93 HQ Black/White Photoshoot, Concept:Nudity | 2047x1535 Pixels | 20 MB
Albert Wantuch - photographer and writer, working in Krakow. Creates a primarily female nudes.
Author of the book Stone washington? (Castor, Cracow, 1992) and photo albums. He exhibited at home and abroad.
The hallmark of his acts are amazing shot ..
67 JPG Images | 1476x1176 Pixels | 53 MB
- Premazzi attended the Brera Academy of Fine Arts and then the private school run by Giovanni Migliara. His early watercolours, based on the works of his master, were produced for the lithographic industry. His oeuvre is characterised by a repertoire of urban views produced in accordance with the dictates of perspective painting. While most of these are set in Milan, other Italian cities were also featured in later years. His smooth, precise painting also shows the influence of his contemporary Luigi Bisi in its descriptive focus on architectural detail. He presented work regularly at the exhibitions of the Società Promotrice di Belle Arti in Turin from 1842 to 1848 as well as those of the Brera Academy. Having moved to Saint Petersburg around 1850, he became a teacher at the Imperial School of Fine Arts there in 1861. Frequent stays in the Caucasus and the Middle East provided new subjects for his paintings, which he continued to send to Italian exhibitions, where they aroused wonder and curiosity.