220 JPG | 1200x1600 pixels | 101 MB
- She live in Latvia, in very beautiful place with wild nature. The forest and sea... The nature around her give much inspiration for works. All her life is about to making something with hands. Really handmade life! This is her second shop in Etsy. In the main shop you will find books, journals, albums from wood,fabric and leather.
Got3D - Tree & Vine 90 Textures with Alpha Files
The collection consists of:Tree Textures - with Matching Alpha Textures.
5 Bush Textures, 38 Deciduous Tree Textures and 16 Winter Tree Textures.
Most Trees have a Texture Resolution around 2000 pixels.
All Tree Textures are saved in High Quality .JPG or .tga format.
120 RGB JPG Images | Paintings with Close-up Details | 3222x3781 Pixels | 304 MB
Frida Kahlo (Kahlo Frida) (1907-1954), Mexican painter and graphic artist, wife of Diego Rivera, the master of surrealism.
- Dima Dmitriev was born in Moscow, Russia, and is the second generation of artists in his family. He moved to Prague, Czech Republic, where he graduated from the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design. As his paintings gained attention and praise at fine art exhibitions throughout Europe, Dima became one of the most talked about young artists living in Prague’s flourishing artistic community.
- Dima is the artistic name of painter Dmitri Dmitriev. He was born in Moscow, Russia. Dima is a second generation painter. He graduated from the Prague Institute of Arts. In 90th, Dima began to show his paintings at various fine art exhibitions and soon become one of the most talked about young artists living in Prague. Dima has participated in exhibitions held in the Czech Republic, Russia, Israel, Italy and Ireland. His paintings are in great demand and his worksis known to sell out, each exhibition.
- Dimas composition and style, although Impressionistic, seem to come alive and appear three dimensional. His works often include his three favorite subjects: children, nature and the sea. Dima works with oil on black canvas and paints with a palette knife.
- Some big international companies, for example, AT&T (USA), Vodafone (UK) or AWD Holding AG (Germany) have added his paintings to their art collections. As well as many private collectors from Czech Republic, USA, ,Spain, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Australia, Qatar, Dominican Republic and others.
110 RGB JPG Images | <2300x3000 Pixels | 34 МB
IMSI MasterClips 150,000 Classic Art Images
[The Biggest Collection of Engravings, MUST HAVE!]
150.000 TIFF Bitmap Images | Rich Categories | 2.6 GB
Splash Heroes - 2015 Calendar - Aurum Light, Jaroslav Wieczorkiewicz
Publisher: AST, Astrel | Year: 2008 | Pages: 384
Format: jpg | Size: 157 mb
Includes 4000 unique and original animal.
It is a source of inspiration for artists, designers and craftsmen of all trades.
Covers the main historical and regional styles - from Paleolithic cave drawings to the stylized images of Art Deco.
4000 Animal, Bird and Fish Motifs.
- In animal motifs found so many interesting shapes, textures, lines and colors. In this book you will find clear and precise illustrations to help you in creating your own works, as well as many of you will learn and become a source of inspiration.
- All illustrations accurately convey the style and feeling that characterize the style to which they belong. You can not go on an exciting journey through time and explore the different historical styles of design, relating to the period of the Stone Age, ancient cultures of Mesopotamia, Eurasia, Asia, Europe and the Americas, will get acquainted with the medieval and Islamic cultures. At the end of the journey will be presented to your attention of art of XX century.
- In each chapter you will find pictures of animals, a distinct culture. This is very helpful to students, art historians, who want to know when it was first shown one or another animal.
- This is a journey through time will also allow you to get acquainted with the inner world of artists and artisans, as carefully studying their work, you will be happy to learn about their desires and fantasies. Re-drawing one of the ancient ornaments, you are in a sense, revives the artist himself and become a part of his life. You create a connection to another time and place, and to do this in any other way is very difficult.
- All the reasons presented in the book in black and white to make them up, hands or with the help of technology as simple and accurate. The survey provides detailed and easy to use index that not only help you to find images of specific animals, but also help you to find certain types of animals in their habitats or on the specifics of their behavior.
4000 Flowers & Plant Motifs in JPG Scans | Publisher: AST, Astrel, 2006 | 384 pages | 277 MB
- Four thousand drawings of plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables that are derived from our extensive creative centuries of heritage and raised in the author's imagination, not only will provide invaluable assistance to artists and designers to create new compositions, but also serve as an excellent lesson in comprehension of the laws of beauty and harmony. The book came to me as obscene scan, with turning the page with black fields in half a page.
Old Time 1900-1920, Vintage Big Collage of Children Postcards
2 UHQ JPG Files | 7087x10630 Pixels | 89 MB
40 RGB JPG Images | ~4100x3100 Pixels | RAR: 166 MB
435 Scanned Pages | Optimized JPGs | 6658x9581 Pixels | 3.43 GB
- Birds of America - an album with pictures of birds in North America, a life-size, made ??the American naturalist John J. Audubon. Published parts of Edinburgh and London from 1827 to 1838. The first edition (180-200 copies) acknowledged masterpiece of book production and great rarity. "Birds of America" is the most expensive printed book ever sold at auction. In 1807 Audubon perfected the technique of zoological illustration, using wire and twine learning to give spontaneous poses stuffed birds that served as his models. By 1820, he set out to illustrate all kinds of birds that live in North America. Unable to find financing in the U.S., 40-year-old naturalist has collected available to him in the illustrations, and in 1826 sailed to Britain, where he managed to interest the project several well-known engravers of the time. To increase the number of subscribers of publication, Audubon went to lecture in Paris. As a result, "Birds of America" ??signed by many ladies of high society, including Charles X and Queen Adelaide. Over 9 years of every one to two months, subscribers in tin boxes received 5 new illustrated sheets 99 to 66 cm total of 435 published sheet total cost of 175 guineas. In order to circumvent the law to provide free copies to public libraries, lists were not provided with the text. unique edition was extremely high quality illustrations of coloring which worked about fifty people. Prints half the size of the human growth of the hand painted watercolors, Audubon himself also used pastel and gouache. At a time when the photo just made ??the first steps, detailed engraved illustrations have been claimed by zoologists, so great was not only aesthetic, but also the scientific importance of the publication. Images of different absolute accuracy, to the same six species of birds Audubon sealed by now extinct.
TTC - Museum Masterpieces
The National Gallery, London
Taught by Catherine B. Scallen | Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D., Princeton University
24 lectures, 30 minutes/lecture | English | AVI | 4.3 GB
Professor Scallen is the perfect guide. Listening to her explicate these great works is like having a very smart friend, who also happens to be an expert in art, take you on a stroll through the gallery. Deeply learned, passionate about her subject, she has a rare gift for communicating the power of these great works, even if this is your first foray into the world of European painting. And if you already know and love these masterworks, Professor Scallen will surprise you with unexpected insights and keen observations that will help you see them with new eyes. Join Professor Scallen and see why the National Gallery, London is not only the pride of Great Britain, it's a treasure trove to be savored by anyone who appreciates fine art.
DVDRip | AVI / XviD 1301 Kbps | 560х416 | 29.97 fps | MP3 128 kbps | 7.27 GB
Language: English | Run Time: 24x30 min
- From Athena to Zeus, the characters and stories of classical mythology have been both unforgettable and profoundly influential. They have inspired and shaped everything from great art and literature, to our notions of sexuality and gender roles, to the themes of popular films and TV shows.
- Classical Mythology is an introduction to the primary characters and most important stories of classical Greek and Roman mythology. Among those you will study are the accounts of the creation of the world in Hesiod's Theogony and Ovid's Metamorphoses; the gods Zeus, Apollo, Demeter, Persephone, Hermes, Dionysos, and Aphrodite; the Greek Heroes, Theseus and Heracles (Hercules in the Roman version); and the most famous of all classical myths, the Trojan War.