PDF | 123 Pages | English | 19 MB
Our industry’s long wait for the complete, strategic guide to mobile web design is finally over. Former Yahoo! design architect and co-creator of Bagcheck Luke Wroblewski knows more about mobile experience than the rest of us, and packs all he knows into this entertaining, to-the-point guidebook. Its data-driven strategies and battle tested techniques will make you a master of mobile—and improve your non-mobile design, too!
- 5 QuickTime Tutorial Movies
- 185+ Custom Edge Effects & Vector Shapes
- 104 Custom Photoshop Brushes
- 60 Layered PSD Photograph Frames
- 10 Layered PSD Photos
- 217 Royalty-Free Photo Images
300 jpg | 785 ~ 3137 pix | 320 Mb
- Morisot Berthe (1841-1895) - French artist, risovalschitsa, akvarimistka, a spokeswoman for Impressionism. Lightweight, light-filled and joyous sense of life painting B. Morisot creating enticing images that evoke the soul of a sense of harmony and beauty.
- Extremely talented granddaughter Jean O. Fragonard, she studied painting with Corot, working with him in the open air. For the first time her work has been exhibited at the Salon in 1864, when Bertha was only 23 years. In 1868, the Louvre, she met with Manet, and in 1874 married his brother Eugene. Facial features are well-known B. Morisot experts and researchers of contemporary art, as it is often portrayed in his paintings, Manet. Impressed by communicating with them B. Morisot is adjacent to the Impressionists and the famous exhibition of 1874 shows nine of his works, one of which was a picture of "The Cradle" (1872, Musee d'Orsay, Paris). Unlike traditional medieval times images of Mary with baby Jesus, a picture drawn by B. Morisot her contemporary, guarding their sleeping baby sleep.Gives a special charm to the picture a bluish-red light coming through the thin air curtains and staining canopy crib pale pink.
Animated ride inside a data tunnel | 1.47 GB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: HD: Photo JPEG | 20.00 seconds
Animated Particles, resembling defocused film-footage of a water surface.
This seamless loop can be used as a background layer. HD 1080 | 180 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: Photo JPEG | 30.00 seconds
Loopable Animated Christmas Tree Background. The last 600 frames make a seamless loop. | 383 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: HD: Photo JPEG | 26.70 seconds
700 RGB JPG Images with Info's | <5974x2000 Pixels | 446 MB UPDATED!
ABOUT MUSEUM: Created in 1988, the Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection Foundation pioneered a new formula for the private management of public assets in Spain, and its efficacy has been apparent ever since the museum opened its doors in October 1992. Since that time, both the museum and the foundation that manages it have grown and evolved, expanding the collections and facilities with the addition of the Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection as a long-term loan in 2004 and the extension of the Villahermosa Palace, as well as increasing the number and variety of activities, temporary exhibitions and educational programmes. The team of people who makes the institution’s daily existence possible has also been augmented, but the motor that keeps the foundation running smoothly has always been their drive and motivation.Throughout its history, the museum has always placed particular emphasis on its goal of disseminating the collection with programmes and activities designed to involve every kind of audience in its cultural project. This is still a top priority, as is the goal of satisfying the demands of visitors and collaborators by applying criteria of constant innovation and quality. The museum’s strategy is to achieve a streamlined administrative management, seeking to maximise revenues and control the costs involved in organising an intense programme of cultural activities, as well as to ensure optimum gallery conditions, maintenance of the facilities and high standards for services. Our commitment is to raise the bar of quality in the Spanish cultural arena by implementing transparent, effective and efficient management practices.
Franzis Creativ WMF Cliparts All Volumes 1,2 & 3 READY FOR CUT!
50 000+ files in WMF format | 16 categories | 111 subcategories
+ All in 1 PDF File | RAR size:970 MB