TeamViewer Manager is an optional database tool that stores your partner details in a database that can also be shared over the network with other supporters. Also includes sophisticated logging and reporting functionality for your connections. TeamViewer Manager is only included in the Premium licenses or higher. Without a license, this download is restricted to a total of five partners and may be used for trial purposes.
TeamViewer 8.0.16447 Final + Portable
14 Days Free Access to USENET!
Free 300 GB with 10 GB High-Speed!
Remote Control without Installation:
· With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect - even through tight firewalls.
Remote Presentation of Products, Solutions and Services:
· The second TeamViewer mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds - live from your screen.
· TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner - which also works behind firewalls
Works behind Firewalls:
· The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses.
· If you use TeamViewer you don't have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
Highest Security Standard:
· TeamViewer is a very secure solution. The commercial TeamViewer versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
No Installation Required:
· To install TeamViewer no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go...
· Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
Home Page - http://www.teamviewer.com/