P22 Hedonic Font Family $140 | 12 x TTF and OTF
- This 12-font family employs several unique features including a 2-part Chisel set which allows for the look of stone incised lettering.
- Hedonic has just a hint of a slab serif and even that is used so sparingly that it almost feels like a sans serif font. Its design does appear to be painfully simple but there are many interesting features including a selection of weights, small caps with old style numerals and display weights that make it very useful. And legible. The lower case small caps match the x height of the roman weights and the caps are 75% of the cap height – providing three different evenly weighted caps heights to take advantage of. Old style numerals are included with the small caps and italics.
- The Black Caps are extremely heavy and only meant to be used for display purposes. Also for display purposes are two “Chisel” fonts. Used together, set one on top of the other, they create a stylish 3d effect – ideal for logos and headlines or anything that needs a strong graphic punch. Hedonic may not be as eccentric many fonts out there but overall it is clean and legible with a few extra flourishes to stand out from the crowd!
P22 Freely Font Family $25 | 1 x TTF and OTF
- A loosely-written, slightly irregular but very legible handwriting style. Useful for the personal touch on menus, advertisements, greeting cards, flyers etc.
P22 Foxtrot Pro Font Family $240 | 24 x TTF and OTF
- The design of P22 Foxtrot is inspired by the lively ballroom dance of the same name.
- Foxtrot is a transitional antiqua with rounded serifs that features ligatures, smallcaps, oldstyle numerals and full Central European support for those with applications that support OpenType features.
- The companion, Foxtrot Sans, is a sans serif version with a little more jazzy expression.
- Both fonts are great for text and display.
P22 Festiva Font Family $30 | 1 x TTF and OTF
- Festiva is based on lettering found on a 1960s kitchen appliance catalog. It evokes 1960s TV and pop culture while still having a contemporary feel.
- The fun exuberant flavor of this face is perfect for parties and celebrations. The letters dance across the baseline and the lower case wants to be an upper case but just can't quite make it.
- P22 Festiva Regular includes a full unicode European Character set (Western, CE, Turkish, Romanian etc).
P22 Elven Font Family $25 | 1 x TTF and OTF
- The rounded shapes of this font show the influence of the 10th-century Irish half-uncial. Effective for projects dealing with mystery, fantasy, or historical drama.
P22 Dwiggins Font Family $40 | 2 x TTF and OTF
- Dwiggins Uncial is named in honor of William Addison Dwiggins (1880-1956), one of the premier graphic designers of the first half of the 20th century. He worked as an illustrator and calligrapher, while pursuing other artistic endeavors, such as his highly regarded marionette theatre. Personally Dwiggins was a modest man, but his modernist book and type designs (many of which, such as Caledonia and Electra are still in wide use) continue to influence and inspire contemporary designers.
- This particular face, Dwiggins Uncial, is based on calligraphy Dwiggins created for a self-penned short story, which appeared as an insert in the book-arts publication The Dolphin (1935). This self-described “experimental uncial” lettering features rather unusual treatments of letterforms which combine manuscript calligraphy with modern idiosyncrasies.
- Although Dwiggins illustrated a number of books using conventional media, he is best known for his method of illustration that uses a series of hand-cut celluloid stencils or what he called “machine ornaments.” With these stencils Dwiggins (and other designers who use his ornaments) build-up repeated motifs and patterns into abstract designs and/or representational images which have a look that is uniquely Dwiggins' own. Unlike other illustrators, Dwiggins' style has not been commonly imitated and therefore diluted--his style is as distinctive today as it was 70 years ago. This set of decorative extras features 62 stencil and woodblock motifs adapted from abstract and representational Dwiggins designs.
P22 Durer Caps Font Family $25 | 1 x TTF and OTF
- Durer Caps is four fonts in one.
- Based on master artist Albrecht Durer’s 1525 geometric construction of Roman capitals, this font features A to Z caps only. But there are three variations included: 1) filled; 2) unfilled; and 3) letters only.
- The last two feature a unique two-color overlay option.
P22 Dearest Font Family $50 | 3 x TTF and OTF
- Dearest is a distinct flowing script based on handwritten characters found in a 19th Century German book chronicling a history of the Middle Ages Originally released in 2001 as a set containing two styles, Script and Swash, Dearest is now expanded in 2014 as a pro font with several hundred new characters including support for Central European, Cyrillic and Greek languages. Other Opentype features include ligatures, fractions and figures, Roman numerals, alternate letterforms and more swashes to expand the possibilities of this designer-friendly font.
- In addition to the Dearest Pro font, a new companion font has been added- P22 Dearest Alternates. The characters contained in this font are part of the pro font, but are also designed to be used with Dearest Script and Dearest Swash and is intended for those who have applications that do not support Opentype features.
Kitchen & Bath Design News - December 2014
True PDF | English | 58 Pages | 75.1 MB
The only monthly publication serving the kitchen and bath industry, Kitchen & Bath Design News continues to reinforce its longstanding status as the leading magazine in the trade. It continues to target the industry’s most influential product decision-makers – and serve their informational needs with a content-rich, graphically impactful editorial product that delivers timely, comprehensive coverage of the critical issues readers face.
DaVinci Resolve 11 combines the world’s most advanced color corrector with professional multi track editing, so now you can edit, color correct, finish and deliver all from one system! Davinci Resolve is completely scalable and resolution independent so it can be used on set, in a small studio or integrated into the largest Hollywood production pipeline! Only DaVinci Resolve features the creative tools, compatibility, speed and legendary image quality you need to manage your entire workflow, which is why it is the number one solution used on Hollywood feature films.