- A flat pen script font face with a fairly elegant look to it.
- The design of this script was intended to be used anywhere a well legible script is called for. A heavy stout script is the perfect display face which has a 30s and 40s flair that will add class.
- Suitable for applications such as captions, fashion headlines, packaging, invitations, cards, posters, ads, book jackets and covers.
Languages: English, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
GraphicConverter has more than 1.5 million loyal users worldwide – from amateur photographers to professional designers. The Press has dubbed this program the equivalent of the "Swiss Army Knife" describing it as the "Universal Genius for photo editing on the Mac". GraphicConverter offers everything you would need and expect from an all-round image editing program on your Mac with ease of use, an excellent range of features, stability and reliability.
- From Latin aequ?lis (equal). The case conveying an equality with another noun. Equalis, sets its sights on applied mathematics.
- Equalis is a slab-serif typeface characterized by a tall x-height and very short ascenders / descenders. This OpenType font family comes in two weights and italics, with support for CE languages.
- Equalis can be used as display type. Suitable for body text, headlines, package & a wide range of projects.
Cortex was designed for Shanghai Word Expo 2010 / A.A.D.I Pavilion corporate identity: signage, corporate communication, graphic design (a 120 pages monography), promotional items, etc. It was inspired by the pavilion “slanted” architectural concept, and had to fit the famous chinese “YOUYUAN” typeface as well.
Copperhead is an ‘all caps font’ with thin rounded serifs. This font is specially designed for customers or companies fancying the Goudy’s Copperplate font, though slightly different and restyled. Copperhead is a fine and easy readable font for advertising, logo design and can be used for headliners, all kinds of graphic & typographic work and corporate design also.
An unconnecting informal yet formal script. Caravan is a rambling font which gives the appearance of going places. It rambles slightly up and down relative to its baseline and yet keeps its formality, typical of a scripted face.
Alpha is a modern Sans Serif design, very elegant and readable but still also economic. Alpha is offered in regular, bold and italic, with the bold italic still in the works. Alpha is strikingly clear and without any flourishes. Its pretty large x-height guarantees excellent readability, and the design is easily recognized.
Web Design Magazine No.63
French | 100 Pages | PDF | 53MB