PSD | 47 MB
SolidRocks 1.72 For 3ds Max 2010-2015 | 14 MB
Info: For ultimate ease of use, SoliRocks comes with modular GUI and useful tools and settings to stay concentrated on creation instead of lossing time on technical settings. The GUI can be collapsed at any moment into a mini/essential GUI.
1280x720 | HD | H.264 | 31 mb
CS4 CS5 CS5.5 CS6 | 1920x1080 | No Plugins Requird | Tutorial | 40 MB
Music Logo - After Effects CS4 - CS6 project. It is easy to configure. Resolution of the project:1920x1080. Plug-ins are not required.
P22 Zebra Font Family $95 | 6 x TTF and OTF
- Zebra was originally designed by Karlgeorg Hoefer in 1965 for the Stempel foundry in Germany.
- This unique font was designed as a two-color script face and is now available digitally for the first time. The P22/IHOF release presents six separate fonts based on the original painted drawings and Stempel proofs.
P22 Zaner Basic Font Family $200 | 8 x TTF and OTF
- P22 Zaner is based on ornamental penmanship as taught by Charles Paxton Zaner at his art college at the turn of the 20th century.
- The Zaner font set includes four unique fonts that complement the other fonts in the set. Each font is available in PostScript and TrueType formats as well as OpenType which offers even more characters, options and overall functionality.
- Set options include PostScript and TrueType with a bonus set of extras and a “super” pro set containing over 3,000 characters.
- Zaner is perfect for wedding invitations and documents that require a touch of elegance.
P22 Yule Font Family $90 | 7 x TTF and OTF
- P22 Yule by James Grieshaber is a series of display fonts inspired by a mélange of ancient inscriptional writing, with visual references to Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, medieval and even a bit of ancient Greek and roman letterforms.
- Yule is exotic yet familiar and evocative of winter holidays.
- Along with variations in the upper and lower case positions, several additional alternates are included.
- P22 Yule was expanded in 2008 to contain 4 new fonts. These faces have a newly
- designed upper and lowercase with snowy variations.
- P22 Yule has an Alpine look, lending itself to the thoughts of chalets and fondue. Yule Heavy Snow is blanketed in the white stuff, while Yule Light Flurries is dusted with snowflakes. With the addition of a lowercase, Yule becomes infinitely more usable. The Klein variations work well as an alternative to Neuland when you need the versatility of a lowercase.
P22 Wedge Font Family $50 | 3 x TTF and OTF
- Wedge’ is the outcome of a search for the essence of a formal alphabet for text — for 26 letters of the simplest form consistent with ease of reading..
- Noted New Zealand architect Bruce Rotherham (1926–2004) was inspired by Herbert Bayer’s ‘universal alphabet’ created at the Bauhaus in 1927. While he admired Bayer’s pure geometry, Rotherham felt it was ‘virtually unreadable’. The Bauhaus-inspired inclination for architectural publications to use sans serif faces provoked Rotherham to consider how a readable Roman book face might be approached using some of Bayer’s same principles of simplification, but also retracing the evolution and use of the Roman form in an analytic manner.
- The Wedge alphabet was started in 1947 when Rotherham was an architecture student at the University of Auckland. It was worked on and refined over several decades but never commercially released, until now. Over sixty years after it was first conceived, Wedge is available from P22.
P22 Vale Font Family $90 | 3 x TTF and OTF
- The Vale Press was a contemporary of Willam Morris’s Kelmscott Press. The types used by the Vale Press were designed by artist Charles Ricketts, who also supervised the design and printing of Vale Press books. The main type used, Vale, was based on the Jenson 15th century roman type style.
- The King’s Fount was an experimental semi-uncial font based on the Vale type. The King’s Fount was designed in 1903 for the Vale edition of the 15h century poem “The Kingis Quair”. This semi-uncial font evokes old English and Anglo-Saxon lettering.
- P22 Vale Pro combines the two fonts P22 Vale Roman and P22 Vale King’s Fount into one “Pro” font. This pro font also includes a Central European character set, old style figures, fractions, ornaments and a special faux “Middle English” feature to make “anee text appeer Olde.” This feature is not known to exist in any other font.
P22 Typewriter Font Family $25 | 1 x TTF and OTF
- This font is not overly distressed, nor is it overly clean. It is a typewriter font. It is perfect when you want a document to look like it was made on a typewriter.
- This font is primarily based on the typewriter used for a typographic conference document from 1966 in Mainz Germany. The model and age of the typewriter used is not known. Additional characters were sourced from other vintage typewriters and others were designed to complete the full character set.