OTF | WOFF
Kustomtype’s “Atlantic Cruise” font is one of the fonts that was used in the 50’s for travel and cruise posters. It shows the typical look of that era but has been refined. The Atlantic Cruise fonts are based on geometric forms which have been optically corrected for a better legibility. Cruise suites perfectly well for your graphic design applications, ranging from editorial and corporate design to all your other graphic work. The Cruise family is coordinated into letterforms, metrics, and weights to work better together. Why still looking for foreign or strange types for your posters, headtext, editoral design, magazines, etc.? Enjoy your Cruise!
OTF | WOFF
Aesthet is a sans serif type family of 4 weights. Based on the personal experience of rural living, Aesthet is a reflection to embrace simple, community and nature inspired lifestyle. The idea created during experimental exploration demonstrates the evolutionary transition between the handmade and conventional typeface. The challenge of retaining natural essence of the individual approach on one hand and producing a functional text based font on the other was the driving force behind the design process.Initial drafts of Aesthet were made using ink and brush technique. From the original drawings, the design was then further refined by hand. The final result was translated into digital format, resulting in a legible and distinctive typeface. Aesthet was designed to stand out in larger sizes, making it an attractive choice for headlines. At the same time, the exaggerated details appear less prominent in smaller sizes, retaining the text quality of the font. Aesthet features 380 characters, OpenType features and manually edited kerning.
OTF | TTF | 5 MB
Sale and Preview Page
- Dutch type designer Just van Rossum created this sans FontFont in 1991.
- The family has 6 weights, ranging from Regular to Bold and is ideally suited for advertising and packaging, book text, film and tv, editorial and publishing as well as logo, branding and creative industries.
- FF Schulbuch provides advanced typographical support with features such as ligatures, alternate characters, case-sensitive forms, fractions, super- and subscript characters, and stylistic alternates.
- It comes with tabular lining and proportional lining figures.
- Danish type designer Jan Maack created this slab FontFont in 2013.
- The family has 8 weights, ranging from Light to Black (including italics) and is ideally suited for advertising, packaging, logo, and branding as well as web and screen design.
- FF Marselis Slab provides advanced typographical support with features such as ligatures, alternate characters, case-sensitive forms, fractions, super- and subscript characters, and stylistic alternates.
- It comes with a complete range of figure set options – oldstyle and lining figures, each in tabular and proportional widths.
- German type designer Daniel Utz created this sans FontFont between 2008 and 2012.
- The family has 13 weights, ranging from Thin to Black (including italics) and is ideally suited for advertising and packaging, editorial and publishing, logo, branding and creative industries, poster and billboards, small text, wayfinding and signage as well as web and screen design.
- FF Netto provides advanced typographical support with features such as ligatures, alternate characters, case-sensitive forms, fractions, super- and subscript characters, and stylistic alternates.
- It comes with proportional lining, tabular lining, and tabular oldstyle figures.
- In 2009, FF Netto received the ISTD award.
Carolinea is a beautiful hand lettered script fonts, using watercolors combines a style brush calligraphy, a rough edges,bold and organic. Carolinea features 235+ glyphs and 63 alternate characters. including initial and terminal letters, ornament, ligatures and multiple language support.
OTF, TTF, Webfonts | 1 Font | JPG Preview | 3.6 Mb RAR
Galahad Typeface + Graphic Pack
Galahad is a 100% hand drawn typeface using ink and brush. Brought to give you a professional looks for you decorative designs. The typeface is great for invitations, logos, quotes, headings, signature, t-shirt, letterhead, signage, labels, news, posters, etc.
OTF, TTF | 2 Fonts | AI, JPG Preview | 15.8 Mb RAR