Otama - New Magazine Font Family $399
28 OTF Font Files with WOFF Web Fonts | Designer: Tim Donaldson | TURKISH SUPPORT
From the dainty light weight through to the striking UltraBold, Otama raises the bar to a new level of dangerous sophistication. Although easily classified alongside Modern typefaces such as Didot and Bodoni, Otama was purposely developed with minimum reference to these two visual heavy weights. In search of something more than a mere historical revival, Otama instead draws proportional reference from popular 20th century Transitional and Garalde typefaces with visual inspiration coming from calligraphic studies. Many characteristics from Tim Donaldson’s 2010 display face Pyes Pa were directly passed on in execution of Otama — The shoelaced k, e and a being the most obvious examples of this family relation. Refined over 2 years with well over 8,000 characters over 28 styles, Otama certainly deserves its place as a comprehensive and versatile typeface in any designer’s font library.
OTF | WOFF
Metric Navy PRO is a lightweight monoline developed for short texts and loose phrases in versions: thin, light, normal, regular, bold and black.
Neon is an experimental, retro display typeface designed by Superfried. Neon features two styles which can be toggled via shift. As the name suggests styling for the typeface started with classic neon signage, but quickly took a new direction of its own leading to a very distinct and versatile display face. Neon has been featured in Computer Arts magazine.
OTF | OFF
Irrlicht is based on C. H. Kleukens’ 1923 typeface Judith Type. Whilst Dunkle Irrlicht is a fairly faithful rendition and extension of Kleukens’ typeface, the Licht style was initially added as a stand-alone stencil version; yet, the two styles work perfectly together – for different nuances, for emphasis or simply stacked/layered.Irrlicht is equipped with upper- and lowercase ligatures, contextual and stylistic alternates, fractions, superior and inferior figures, extended language support and a few extra goodies.
- Instant is a type family going from from thin, informal, quick handwritten letters to stable, black typographic shapes. Each of the five styles correspond to a specific stroke speed and weight : Vivid, Quick, Regular, Slow, Heavy. Started as research project in 2005 at National Institute for Typographic Research, France, hommage to the poet, painter and writer Henri Michaux (1899–1984), it questions type family consistency and the relation and usage of roman, italic and bold faces.
- The fonts contain an extended latin glyph set covering many languages, advanced OpenType features, small capitals, several figure ranges (lining, old style, tabular and proportional), ponctuation for capitals, alternates & ligatures.
- Tepuy is the name given to the ancient plateau-shaped mountains that abound in the Venezuelan Amazon. Tepuy is a display typeface inspired by the symbolic forms of the Venezuelan ethnic roots. It is constructed based on a very precise geometry of open forms that produce a double letter in form and counterform.
- Tepuy originates as an evolution curve of my Font Makiritare rectilinearly. Was devised for a book of photographs of the ancient mountains of the Venezuelan Amazon, its form and Makiritare are morphologically inspired crafts in the ethnic groups of the region. Tepuy is held in a very precise geometric construction based on rounded forms, each letter is a form envelope enclosing another in counterform, is a letter to display.
- Tepuy comes in four versions Regular, Light and thin, and there is a double line version enclosed. Tepuy recommended for creative headlines for the label and packaging design aimed at all ages.
The initials ASM represent the acronym of the Santa Monica Arts cultural center located in Barcelona, Spain, where this typeface, with the same name, has served as the custom corporate typeface since 2008 till today (2013). ASM is an energetic monospaced with extreme legibility consisting of two original weights, with an underlined version – used on some of corporate applications – all with their corresponding italics.
OTF, WOFF | 8 Fonts | JPG Preview | 5.8 Mb RAR
Font’s style is ready to use in headlines, tags and quotes referring to technology, sci-fi, modern economy and more recent themes. The name is connected to its simplicity and combination of soft and sharp style in lines - just like tree branches and leafs. Also inspired by block form of runes - related to nature in its full floral character. However kept in clear and precisely designed form of a technical font.
OTF, WOFF | 3 Fonts | JPG Preview | 4.3 Mb RAR
Vow is an incredibly stylised font, strutting its stuff on the typography catwalk. Vow does everything to excess, even when cutting down: where it’s curvy, it’s very curvy, but where it’s thin, it’s thin. Vow’s regular weight has a certain boldness at text size, but its ultra-thin alternative is much better used at larger sizes, managing to take up very little space even when scaled up. Using a mix of the two creates a subtle emphasis, especially when coloured, which helps to create stunning messages in elegant ways.
OTF, WOFF | 2 Fonts | JPG Preview | 3.3 Mb RAR
5 OTF Fonts | Designer: Rodrigo Araya Salas | Design Date: Dec 23, 2014 | Turkish Support
Variants of Marty, to generate many more entertaining titles, playing with shapes, lines, also contains the Cyrillic alphabet was created with the intention of making a more visually friendly title, this typeface contains:
-Marty Spring Regular
PhotoFiltre v7.2.1 Portable | 8.02 Mb
PhotoFiltre is a complete image retouching program. It allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. It is simple and intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve. PhotoFiltre is free for personal and educational use.