Christmas Graphics Bundle
Over 700 graphics (2D and 3D)
50 Christmas Globes Pack- 3D | 100 Christmas Ornaments and Items - 3D | Christmas Stickers 3D | 100 Gift Boxes Pack | Christmas Tree 3D 3 Sets | Christmas Vector Characters 2 Sets | Christmas Vector Monsters 2 Sets | North Pole Sign | Santa Sleigh - 3D | 50 Snowflakes Vector Shapes 2 Sets | Snowman 3D Set | Christmas Line Icons | Xmas Cake 3D Set | Christmas Snow Globe Set | Champagne Bottle 3D | Champagne Bottle and Glass 3D | 100 Vector Star Shapes | Fireworks Rockets 3D
- In the early 1980s, at the start of my career, I had the opportunity to work in a print shop with classic lead setting. In those days I would study issues of U&lc magazine from ITC. What really caught my attention were scripts in the Spencerian style. I’ve been fascinated by this American penmanship tradition ever since.
- A few years ago I developed a font. Boris Bencic used it when he was redesigning L’Officiel magazine in Paris. I took these initial forms and developed them into the font Mommie when I started my own foundry. Although I usually design text typefaces, working on Mommie taught me how complex it can be to create a script headline font. The biggest challenge in this process has been to keep it alive and fresh.
- The Regular weight is only made for very big headlines. The thin lines with the bold drops are very elegant. For smaller sizes use the Medium and Small weight.
- It won the TDC 2008 award and was Judges Choice of Christian Schwartz.
Glenda Font Family 2xOTF - Hubert Jocham €78
- Glenda is again an italic script like Mommie. In the Regular the characters join and it looks like a neatly written sprencerian handwriting. But like Narziss it has got a Swirls version too. Every glyph and swirl is carefully designed to work in every connection. Use Glenda at only very large sizes.
OTF | WOFF
Typography inspired and designed for video games or applications online, a fat and heavy typography with different alternatives, swash, set dingbat, rough, and also contains Cyrillic alphabet, which also have swash, "Munky" invites the designer, to create dynamic titles and quite entertaining way.
ATN | 100+ Photo Actions |+ Bonus
Artistic | Autumn | Beautifying retouches | Black and white | Cinematic effects | Color Balance | Contrast, brightness, sharpeness | Dark | Detail | Dramatic | Emo | Enhancers | Face Retouches | Films | Glamor | Glow | Helpers | Infrared | Light touch | Old photo | Pencil art | Pencil sketch | Poloroid | Retro | Vintage | Watercolor | Sepia | Sharpening | Skin | Summer | Special effects | Wedding
OTF | WOFF
The inspiration for this typeface came from the epigraph on a frame of a nineteenth century painting. I was fascinated by the peculiar capitals of the inscription. The high contrast, and the overall quirkiness, especially the tail of the R and the oblique stems on the M, was interesting. I decided to draw a display font with high contrast and a vertical axis, in a reference to the transitional form. Still I wanted to capture the spirit of the original letters, which to me are so imbued with Romanticism. This approach allowed for some exuberance on the regular style, but also led to more calligraphic letterforms in the italic – in which “the flow of the curves” lead the way. To add to this epigraphic nature there is a number of ornaments that accompany words accordingly to their uppercase or lowercase form. For versatility there’s also a good amount of ligatures, alternative glyphs, and a special set of ornamental numbers.
Up and Running with MotionBuilder
Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
(2h 12m Beginner Dec 18, 2014)
Join George Maestri for an approachable and concise introduction to MotionBuilder, Autodesk's motion-editing offering. This course starts with an overview of the basic MotionBuilder interface and navigation, and then moves on to animating simple objects. Character rigs are up next, with instructions on posing and controlling generic, human, and biped rigs. The course then moves on to more-sophisticated animation with external motion data, and wraps up with some finishing touches—lights and cameras—before you export your scene for further development in programs like Maya and 3ds Max.
Udemy - Java Swing (GUI) Programming: From Beginner to Expert
English | .M4V | AVC 1360x736 15 fps | AAC 22050 Hz, 1 channels, s16 | 752 MB
Learn how to create desktop and Internet GUI Java programs and take your Java programming to the next level. , This course teaches you how to create desktop and web-based applications using Java Swing, Java's built-in user interface toolkit. Each tutorial is fairly self-contained; but we'll also build two complete applications step by step along the way, so you can choose either to work through the whole course or to dip in and out.