OTF | WOFF
Cereal is a font family designed by Carlos Fabian Camargo. Its 5 fonts work in groups or independent. All are designed for composition of words and phrases that need to communicate warm and craft climate. Due to its high imaginative content it is useful in designing book covers, cards, logos, posters, wedding invitations, stamps, etc.
Cereal Script, Caps and Shadow each containing over 700 programmed glyphs with opentype functions that inject greater spontaneity in alternate ligatures and different possibilities of letters with elongated lines that function as ascending, descending at the beginning, middle or end of words. Cereal Words has over 60 glyphs with special words for ranking and attract attention. Cereal Dingbats has over 55 drawings alluding to decorative themes.
OTF | WOFF
With its soft and triangular serifs and its round shapes, Ilya FY is a friendly and gentle display font. Its tall ascendants and descendants, single storey a, generous uppercases and other nice details give Ilya FY a singular look if you need a fresh and original typographic friend for your posters, signage, headlines and logotypes.
Ilya FY was co-created by Samy Halim, Antoine Elsensohn and Fontyou team on co-create.fontyou.com, the first collaborative type foundry.
Konsens Font Family 18xOTF - Hubert Jocham €702
- Germany has got a strong heritage of industrial typefaces. These fonts feel like being constructed by engineers. The shapes look like they have been built with circles and squares. DIN Mittelschrift is one very famous example, or the font on the old german car numberplates. Since the »Romain du Roi« we know that it is tricky to draw a geometrical typeface. For optical reasons you have to go away from circles and lines with exactly one weight.
- Therefore the aime is not to construct a typeface but to draw it the way it feels constructed finally. As you can see on the picture, the final typeface is not constucted at all. The design of a typeface is like stage production. Like stongly made up acters the characters of a typeface must be superrelevated, to be very clear in there seeming. Particularly in small sizes. Konsens has got 9 weights from Light to Ultrabold with italics like most of my other families. In addition to that, there is a Stencil headline companion. It also has got 9 weights but no italics.
Mommie Brush Font Family 3xOTF - Hubert Jocham €117
- MommieBrush is a brush script headline typeface. It is based on the Spencerian Mommie that won the 2008 TDC award. But as a brush script it works in a different area. Like my other brush script typefaces it is made for food packaging and product branding.
Plathorn Font Family €102 | 42 x TTF and OTF
- Vast and untamed, the American West once stretched as free and wild as imagination itself. Still beautiful, the Wild West of long ago and the new West of today is now to be found in insigne’s new face, Plathorn.
- That’s right, folks. When the West called, Jeremy Dooley reached up like Pecos Bill, grabbed it by the reins and pulled it in, then using its wide, roaming elements to design this functional font that still has an unbroken spirit burning deep inside. This down right, no-nonsense, orthodox face leaves off any of that extra fancy stuff that doesn't belong on a ride.
- Plathorn comes with a family of cowhands as wide as the Rockies, bringing specifically tailored condensed and extended sub-families along with it too. By design, it’s not very obtrusive like its unorthodox reversed tension brethren. Leave those for the next font rodeo. This mount features barely a hint of a serif that hearkens back a hundred years or so to sign painters and package lettering artists of early twentieth century. They're sure to put the sharpness, gumption and grit you need into your copy.
Mynaruse Font Family $72 | 6 x TTF and OTF
- Mynaruse is an elegant and regal roman inscriptional titling family. It has sharp and elongated serifs that give the face extra punch. The face shines in settings that call for elegance and splendor. Mynaruse’s six weights range from a fine, delicate thin to a powerful and solid heavy weight.
- Mynaruse includes many useful OpenType features, including a set of swash alternates, alternate titling forms, ligatures and miscellaneous alternates.
- OpenType-capable applications such as Quark or the Adobe suite can take full advantage of the automatically replacing ligatures and alternates. This family also includes the glyphs to support a wide range of languages
Despeinada Font Family $60 | 1 x TTF and OTF
Christmas Graphics Bundle
Over 700 graphics (2D and 3D)
50 Christmas Globes Pack- 3D | 100 Christmas Ornaments and Items - 3D | Christmas Stickers 3D | 100 Gift Boxes Pack | Christmas Tree 3D 3 Sets | Christmas Vector Characters 2 Sets | Christmas Vector Monsters 2 Sets | North Pole Sign | Santa Sleigh - 3D | 50 Snowflakes Vector Shapes 2 Sets | Snowman 3D Set | Christmas Line Icons | Xmas Cake 3D Set | Christmas Snow Globe Set | Champagne Bottle 3D | Champagne Bottle and Glass 3D | 100 Vector Star Shapes | Fireworks Rockets 3D
Foro Rounded is the softer sister of the succesful Foro family. Distinct in appearance, with pleasant haptic, objective, and with graphic appeal. Foro comes in 16 styles and in OpenType format. All weights contain standard ligatures, proportional lining figures, tabular lining figures, proportional old style figures, lining old style figures, matching currency symbols, fraction- and scientific numerals and arrows. Foro supports Western European, Central and Eastern European languages.
OTF | 16 Fonts | JPG Preview | 4.6 Mb RAR
Hetaf is an Arabic typeface that provides a diverting but enjoyable readability experience. Letters combine notches and honed edges, and they do not completely follow the traditional directions of Arabic scripting. The typeface suits both print and web, and it consists of two weights; regular and bold.
OTF | 2 Fonts | JPG Preview | 6.6 Mb RAR
C4D | MAX | OBJ | FBX | Vray | Textures | 11.65 GB